Use this service to find out:
1) The network provider and country your iPhone is originally from.
2) The SIM lock status of your iPhone (Locked/Unlocked).
3) Warranty Information and expiration date.
4) Serial Number of the device.
Common reasons to use this service:
1) If you need to unlock your iPhone and you are not sure of the network provider your device is from.
2) To find out whether your iPhone is currently locked or unlocked.
3) To check warranty status of phone.
Please note that this service does not guarantee the possibility to unlock your iPhone if needed in the future. Unlocking your iPhone depends on the network provider it is locked to. Not all networks are supported for unlock.
Here is an example of a result you should expect to receive:
Serial Number: DNLJN1FSDTSN
Part Description: IPHONE 5 16GB BLACK
Product Version: 6.1.2
Coverage Status: Apple Limited Warranty
Coverage End Date: 23/11/13
First Unbrick Date: 25/11/12
Last Unbrick Date: 25/11/12
Network: Canada Rogers
SIM Lock Status: Locked