1) What does it mean to unlock an iPhone?
Unlocking an iPhone will allow you to periodically switch between service providers. After your iPhone is unlocked, simply insert any GSM service provider’s SIM card and instantly start using your iPhone.
2) What are the benefits of unlocking my iPhone?
a) Use your iPhone with any GSM SIM card worldwide.
b) Avoid roaming charges by using a local SIM while traveling.
c) Switch your network and keep your phone.
d) Avoid annual contracts with new service providers when using an unlocked phone.
e) Increase the resell value of your iPhone.
3) Is your unlocking service guaranteed?
Yes, unlocking your iPhone is done by Apple and is 100% guaranteed. If we fail to request your iPhone to be unlocked, your money will be refunded in full.
4) Is your iPhone unlock service permanently for life?
Yes, our unlocking service is permanent and will remain even after a software (IOS) update or a factory restore.
5) My iPhone is blacklisted (reported lost or stolen), can you unlock it?
No, unlocking can be done for clean IMEIs only. If your iPhone is blacklisted, unlocking it won’t be possible.
6) I have a CDMA iPhone, can you unlock it?
No, unlocking can be done only for GSM iPhones who support SIM Cards.
7) Do I need to register my new iPhone for the first time before I can request it to be unlocked?
Yes, unlocking can be done only after your iPhone has been registered. If you wish to check so, click here.
8) Will I need to use a software or hardware to unlock my iPhone?
No, unlocking your iPhone is done by Apple using iTunes. The only thing you will need to complete the unlocking process is iTunes and a USB cable.
9) I want to unlock my iPhone but my service provider is not listed. What should I do?
Due to the fact that unlocking an iPhone depends on the service provider it is locked to, only supported service providers can be unlocked. If your service provider is not listed, we cannot unlock it.
10) Will I be able to unlock my iPhone by choosing the wrong service provider it is locked to?
No, the unlocking process is different for every service provider. It is important to select the correct service provider of your iPhone. If you choose the wrong service provider, your iPhone will not be unlocked. If you are not sure of the service provider your iPhone is locked to, you can use our iPhone network check service by selecting “Network check” from the service provider list at checkout.
11) I have a coupon code, how do I use it?
You will be able to use the coupon code at checkout page after providing your phone’s information.
12) How long does it take for my order to be processed?
Processing time depends on the type of service and network provider of your phone. The processing time of each order is displayed on the confirmation page prior to placing your order.